Metamorphosis

Author: The Virgin Queen of the Damned / Labels: ,

For the first time in this blog's life time, I will post not something of research but something created by myself I deeply hope thee to comment about it, for thou art the critics of my little inspiration time.

Hath thou e’er felt that thy heart beats as is it wert a drum screaming when the blood is about to be seen in the sky?
Though I consider a waist of breath those words wert, they wert still sheer and utterly necessary to be ask’d. I just felt like that once in my whole existence, when I drank the substance fleeing from a stone, glowing as if touch’d by some kind o’ God.
It was disgusting, not e’en the bare flesh was so repulsive; when I first swallow’d, I thought I was going to dissolve completely and I just want’d to faint, to not feel that horrible pain.
Suddenly I felt different, and I realis’d I was still alive, I stood up, walk’d to the pound, and the reflection was everything I e’er want’d to see in my life since intelligence lit my soul; and that hilarious thought caus’d a mockery to come out of my mouth, and my hand to grab a branch from the nearest tree and break it.And then I sooth’d, sooth’d by the sound o’ the wind blowing through the branches of the trees.
So here it is, please let me know thy opinios about this little piece of crap.

2 comments:

Anónimo dijo...

Me topé con este blog porque lo encontré, algo inexplicablemente, ligado al mío entre los "Blogcitos", y felizmente encuentro en él muchísima lectura, tópicos bien interesantes y un tema recurrente que le da carácter propio, así que te aviso que aquí me tendrás leyendo y comentando de vez en vez.

Write on!

Anónimo dijo...

jejeje ya ves!!! gambate ne??
never give up!!!jajajaja bueno see you tomorrow
Bells

Publicar un comentario